- Sensodyne Expert toothbrush is specially designed with experts for effective cleaning of teeth and gums in a gentle way
- It has 20x Slimmer bristle tips vs a regular flat trim manual toothbrush that aids effective cleaning between teeth and along the gumline
- Scientifically crafted soft and cross active bristles provide effective cleaning while being gentle on teeth and gums
- The brush comes with an advanced tongue cleaner and a non slip ergonomic handle to ensure comfortable grip and good control while brushing
- Easy to use like your regular toothbrush and helps in effective cleaning of your teeth and gums when you brush twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste
Details: Sensodyne has designed and formulated an entire range of toothbrushes as well as toothpastes to accommodate different needs. Cleaning effectively is important for people especially with sensitive teeth - to help prevent plaque build-up, while minimizing further wear and tear that can be caused by excessive brushing. Sensodyne Expert toothbrush is specially designed with experts for gentle, yet thorough cleaning of teeth. It is scientifically crafted with cross active and soft bristles that provide effective cleaning of teeth, while being gentle on teeth and gums. This toothbrush has 20X slimmer bristle tips compared to a regular flat trim manual toothbrush for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. This brush also comes with an advanced tongue cleaner and a non-slip ergonomic handle to ensure comfortable grip and good control while brushing. Sensodyne Expert tooth brush is available in two packs - Single (1 piece) and Triple pack (3 pieces - Buy 2, Get 1 free). Brush your teeth gently twice a day to avoid plaque build-up. Do not brush too hard, as applying too much pressure can lead to overbrushing. It is recommended to change your toothbrush every three months. For optimal care of tooth sensitivity, we recommend brushing in combination with Sensodyne toothpaste twice a day.